Wire brushes are made from a large number of steel wire bristles. The steel used is generally a high carbon variety and is very hard. Available in various types of wires to suit your application. Available in Cable Crimped Wire for maximum and safer performance!
- Specially designed for use on portable machines (angle grinders), electric or pneumatic
- Appropriate for brushing large surfaces with a medium removal capacity.
- Fastening: plain bore or threaded arbor hole. We recommend threaded arbor hole because of their easier use and safety.
- Exclusive design and patented multifitting thread in two different versions; one is valid for M14 and 5/8- 11 attachments (Code R88); the other is valid for M10 x 1,5 and M10 x 1,25 systems (Code R77).
- Removal of rust, paint or any kind of adherence.
- Cleaning of castings.
- Treating metallic surfaces, rubber, plastic, wood or glass.
- Metallic construction, ship-building, boiler industry, stone and concrete.
*Other sizes and specification available upon request.
Enquiry or Quotation?
Click to view more products by JAZ