Flexible Abrasives / Nylon Abrasives
Flexible Abrasives Brushes are made from a large number of steel wire bristles. The steel used is generally a high carbon variety and is very hard. Available in various types of wires to suit your application
- Filaments impregnated with Silicon Carbide abrasive grains allow the brush to maintain a high cut rate while producing a consistent finish throughout the life of the brush.
- Filaments flex to all angles, and permits them to deburr and finish highly contoured parts.
- Nylon brushes are ideal when it is important that surface measures are not affected by the brushing process. Suitable for wet and dry applications.
- Although coolants and lubrication may allow the use of higher speeds than initially recommended, these R.P.M. must never be exceeded.
- Exclusive design and patented multifitting thread in two different versions; one is valid for M14 and 5/8-11 attachments; the other is valid for M10 x 1,5 and M10 x 1,25 systems.The new design is also extended to single threads. It allows an easier attachment and increases resistance resulting in more safety for the user.
- Deburring of turbine blades and removing carbon encrustation from engines.
Cleaning of dies, steel and cast iron pieces.
- Deburring of cylindrical parts, steering gear cases and control pistons in the automotive industry.
- Deburring of edges on aluminium extrusions, fabricated metals, powdered metals…
*Other sizes and specification available upon request.
Click here to view more products by JAZ
Enquiry or Quotation?