The Flexible Hone is a flexible abrasive tool ideal for lapping, deburring cylinders, hydraulic elements, aluminum injection parts, automotive, precision parts, etc. Tool composed of small and independent unbreakable balls tied to the center by nylon strips. It is self-centering and adjustable, so you can adapt it to any unevenness of the surface of the hole to work. Reduces the values of RA, but keeping Rpk Rk and Vo and keeps Rvk and volume. Achieving a perfect polished. You can attach it, in manual and automatic machine drills. This tool is ideal for cylinders, connecting rods, crankshafts tooling…
- Air Compressors.
- Air Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Boiler componets
- Pneumatic Tools.
- Brake Cylinder
- Brake Rotors
- Cylinders and Engine Blocks
- Guns and Weapons
- Musical Instruments
- Tool composed of silicon carbide balls impregnated with different grits.
- Can be used in dry surfaces or with oils having viscosity SAE 10 to 30 (it is recommended to lubricate).
- Do not use solvents during use or for cleaning the cylinders.
- For the choice of suitable diameter, this will be the inside diameter of the cylinder polish or the next higher.
- The recommended speed is between 500 and 1200 rpm. Not to be used in high-speed engines.
- Progress will be between 3 to 4.5 m / sec.
- The oscillations for correct work will be 20 to 45 seconds per cylinder. (5-15 passes).
- It is important that the tool gets into the hole and to be always in rotation
- After work, and in order to remove any residue, use soapy water and a brush Nylon spiral (LNY) of the same diameter.
- We have a wide range of dimensions, and abrasive grits outside the permanent stock table.
*Other sizes and specification available upon request.
Enquiry or Quotation?
Click here to view more products by JAZ