Circular and Cup Brush with Shank
Wire brushes are made from a large number of steel wire bristles. The steel used is generally a high carbon variety and is very hard. Available in various types of wires to suit your application
- Removal of rust, paint, scale, edges or any kind of adherence.
- Rust, paint, scale or any kind of adherence.
- Inside cleaning of tubes, dies, holes, etc.
- Cleaning of threaded holes…
Wire brushes are used primarily as an abrasive implement, for cleaning rust, removing paint or cleaning surfaces. Designed for use on portable machines (angle grinders), electric or pneumatic
- For use in difficult places to access
- High removal capacity and high speed.
- For drills with a chuck of 6 mm.
*Other sizes and specification available upon request.
Enquiry or Quotation?
Click here to view more products by JAZ