Wire brushes are made from a large number of steel wire bristles. The steel used is generally a high carbon variety and is very hard. Available in various types of wires to suit your application
- Special design offering:
- Long working life.
- Maximum removal capacity.
- High wire density for a higher brushing pressure.
- Narrow face to allow easy access into slots (8 mm).
Wire brushes are used primarily as an abrasive implement, for cleaning rust, removing paint or cleaning surfaces. Designed for use on portable machines (angle grinders), electric or pneumatic
- Welding: cleaning and scale removal.
- Removal of rust, paint and any kind of adherence.
- Appropiate for household and DIY due to its universal and comfortable use.
*Other sizes and specification available upon request.
Enquiry or Quotation?
Click here to view more products by JAZ